Last time I spoke generally about (MAC )make up foundation and my experience with make up in general. I also spoke a little on how MAC make up is the best when it comes to covering your scars.
Sometimes people won’t have to wear makeup if their faces were free from scar and skin acne.
Today I will go deep into ways to cover scars and spots and also which MAC products will be needed.
Today I will give routine on how to cover your scars. Give solid information on what MAC concealers can do and also show you different types of the concealers, lastly I will be giving advice on the MAC product you can use to less your skin acne.
At first I will start with the MAC foundation Routine on how to hide acne scars.
- First off starting with the MAC oil Control make up foundation with a mac brush, this is good for people with oily skin.
- After that you put the MAC concealer on the acne spot, using your brush to put it all together
- After that you take MAC foundation MW45 for dark skins and rob it on your face with a brush. Make sure it all join together very well and try to cover all the spot.
- After that applying you MAC powder with a blush and your acne will not be seen anymore.
The MAC make up concealers even out skin tones, cover blemishes scars, bruising, discoloration and circles un the eyes. This MAC make up product is definitely one of the most popular cosmetics people use. For example when I don’t feel like putting make up on my face. I tend to just make use of only concealers to cover my scar and I will be good to go.
Best concealer for oily skin: MAC Select UP Concealer offers a crease proof and natural look. You can layer it up to the desired coverage and it has a matte finish.
Concealers for acne and blemishes: MAC Studio Finish Concealer has a thick consistency and it covers well blemishes, spots, acne scars and even tattoo. Like with all MAC products the key is to gradually apply the product in this layers until the desired effect is established.
Pros and cons of using concealer.
– It does not irritates your skin at all
– It stays in place pretty well
– The price is relatively inexpensive and you only need a small amount to cover your face.
– lots of people make use of it and so always out of stock
– It comes in a very limited shade selection for dark skin women, so sometimes it is hard to get a good match.
Tips on how to protect your skin from acne
– Always use clean brushes or sponges to apply your products. Because this makes it much easier to blend your makeup for a more natural finish and it also keeps you from touching your face with your fingers, which can cause bacteria.
– Wash your brushes often, at least two or three times per week, depending on how often you use the brush. Because the excess makeup left on the bristle is a breeding ground for dirt and oils you definitely don’t want to keep spreading on your face.
– Check the ingredients on every single product you use. If it states non-comedogenic, paraben-free or oil free, that is always good sign.
– Avoid products that contains coconut butter, oil or lauric acid. These ingredients are likely to clog ores, which can cause acne.
Use light strokes when applying makeup. Pressing on or stretching the skin can irritate it and cause breakouts.
Mac is known for its brilliant products that will help you protect your skin and also best concealer that will help you covers your scars and acne the easy and best way. When using MAC concealer the best tips is putting it the right way and making sure you also make sure of the right ingredients for your face.