You’ve finally pulled it together to go running outside, but while running you may stumble upon some difficulties that can interrupt or ruin your workout. These tips will help you deal with these ridiculously annoying situations while running.
The sun is blocking you view
Wear a cap while running and do not forget to wear sunscreen even when it is not sunny. The best caps for running are absorbent, comfortable and windproof. A cap also helps when it is raining, so you have better sight during your workout.
Try double knots so your laces won’t come loose easily. If this does not work out, you might consider buy new laces or try new lacing techniques. Another tip is to buy shoes with velcro straps. You can find some here.
Even if you prefer to work up a good sweat when working out, there’s a lot to be said for sweat controlling measures for the sake of your running partners around you and for those you interact with throughout the day!
- Wear loose fitting clothes while running and make sure you have a good sports bra.
- A wristband, a tiny towel or unscented wipes can help a lot during your workout.
- Double check if you use an antiperspirant deodorant. The purpose deodorants are to cover up the smell, not the sweat itself. Antiperspirants are designed to block excessive sweating.
- Exercise in the coolest parts of the day. Focus on exercising before 10.00 a.m. or after 3.00 p.m. if possible.
- Switch shoes. Your workout clothes get washed after wear, but shoes can start to build up an interesting aroma. If you own more than a pair of workout shoes, try switching your shoes every other day to allow the materials to air out. If you only have one par, sprinkle them with baby powder to help fight odor and absorb wetness overnight so your feet sweat less with the next wear.
It is always handy to wear a cap during your workout, try new lacing techniques before you go running and wear lose fitting clothes so you are not to sweaty during your exercises. I hope that these tips will help you to stay motivated while running. And remember.. SWEAT IS FAT CRYING.